Avast Antivirus is a very popular antivirus solution. Millions of users from all over the world are loyal to it. However, the company also offers a range of other programs. One of them is Avast Cleanup Premium. Today, we’ll take a closer look at the program and decide if it’s worth buying for Windows 10.
The general concept of the software
First of all, let’s start by discussing what Avast Cleanup Premium is all about. Well, this is an optimization tool for your PC. It was created to declutter your computer from the unnecessary files and to clean your registry. After you use it, the PC is supposed to be faster.
Lots of users wish for their devices to be faster. Thus, such programs have become very popular lately. Other developers offer similar solutions, too. However, if you use other Avast products, it’s definitely worth checking out this one.
The program is supposed to maintain the computer’s speed. Getting rid of cookies and trash files is only basic cleaning. Such software can remove other files you don’t even know to exist.
The main features you should know about
Avast Cleanup Premium is quite simple just like the rest of Avast software. Even a beginner can quickly learn how to use it. The program is very good at detecting junk files. You can adjust the settings and make it look for specific categories only or stick to the original settings and remove downloads, browser cache, cookies, unnecessary fragments, etc. The main features of Avast Cleanup Premium include:
- Disk cleaner that will get rid of all the trash and the traced of the apps you used to have. In case you didn’t know, after you uninstall software, there are still some files left. Avast Cleanup Premium is excellent at removing them.
- The registry cleaner is focused on the junk files in the registry. The more cluttered your registry is the slower your PC is. By removing unnecessary files, you make the device faster.
- Browser cleaner can delete cookies, plugins you don’t use anymore, and other data. While you can do some of that from your Internet browser, the tool makes it much more convenient.
- Sleep mode was created to improve the device’s performance, too. Using the list of all active programs, you can mark which ones you’d like to put to sleep.
- Shortcut cleaner is a rare feature that declutters your PC from the shortcuts you don’t use.
- Avast Cleanup Premium for Windows 10 also has a Bloatware removal feature. It’s dedicated to deleting trial versions you forgot about, ads & toolbars that came with other software, etc.
- There is also a feature of automatic maintenance which you can adjust to your needs. Just schedule when you’d like for the software to perform cleanups.
Other peculiar things that Avast Cleanup Premium brings include tuning dashboard and action center, automatic updates, etc.
While it seems very powerful and convenient, it’s rather pricey. If you want this program only, you’ll have to pay about $50/per year. However, the good news is that if you have Avast Ultimate Bundle, this program is a part of it. This way, you’ll save money and get a complete set of useful software for your PC.
While advanced users don’t need special software to do things Avast Cleanup Premium does, an average user will find it very convenient and useful. It’s rather expensive but if you use other Avast products, get it as a part of the bundle and experience all the advantages it offers.